With digestive disturbances being so prevalent in the world, it is not surprising that it is a common complaint that is brought to me by clients. As a practitioner that specializes in restoring vitality to clients experiencing fatigue I see clients with digestive disturbances because it accompanies their cause of fatigue (such as with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, adrenal fatigue, adrenal stress, hypothyroidism, Hashimotos Thyroiditis, celiac disease, etc.) and/or digestive disturbances is the cause of their fatigue. Regular diarrhea,
When representing with digestive symptoms of diarrhea, constipation, alternating diarrhea and constipation, bloating, gas, intestinal cramping (aka stomachache), etc., I walk clients through the following protocol alone or in collaboration with a gastroenterologist or other medical practitioner.
1) Do a metabolic and health assessment to understand the full range of symptoms and use these results to determine the steps for getting to the root cause of the digestive disturbances. I am currently offering this step completely free to all of my readers to support you in creating a strategy for getting to the root issue with your health. I do this because this is an essential step often missed that is essential for everyone to charting a course with their health. You can’t overcome your health concerns without knowing how to get there. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please register on the side of this page for my Complimentary Energy Strategy Session.
2) Determine what may be causing the symptoms through blood tests. This month we are focusing on the most four common causes of parasites, candida/yeast overgrowth, small intestinal bacteria overgrowth, food intolerances/allergies. Of course there are many other causes and the metabolic and health assessment will help these.
3) Remove the concern/s that may be influencing the symptoms, be it by using an herbal antimicrobial or pharmaceutical antibiotic to kill the parasites, yeast or bacteria or be it by removing the foods that there are an intolerance/sensitivity/allergy.
4) Regardless of the cause or the method used, this should be followed with a cleanse or detox. This will fully remove the dead bodies which become another toxin that will attract new bacteria to devour. In the case of food allergies or intolerances, this will help uncover additional food intolerances and remove the problematic antigens (offending food particles) and antibodies created in response to the antigens from the body.
5) Begin rotation diet to prevent new or additional food intolerances from developing while gut integrity is compromised.
6) Start utilizing digestive aids as needed, including betaine hydrochloride and enzymes.
7) Restore beneficial bacteria and a healthy environment in the digestive system and throughout the body.
8) Repair gastrointestinal damage with vital nutrients.