Food Log Tune-Ups
Done online from anywhere, via email
First Tune-Up ($40)
Need a diet tune-up? Send in your weekly food and symptom log, and I’ll look it over and give you some feedback to implement. Not sure if you’re eating too much protein, carbs or fat? Not sure if you’re eating a well-rounded diet and getting all the nutrients you need for your health challenges or goals? Or want to know what food might be causing GI distress? This is the perfect plan for you. The first time you submit a food log, you’ll also give me a quick overview of what you’d like to accomplish. Then we’ll discuss your food log via email.
Subsequent Tune-Ups ($25)
If you’ve already done a food log tune-up with Katie, choose this option. Send in your food log, I’ll take a look, and we’ll exchange emails about what you can work on.
3 Month Vital Health Journey
Via Skype or phone internationally or in Denver, Colorado office
This program promotes healing from the inside out, allowing your body to cleanse and balance itself, in ultimate vitality. Every *body* is different with very different lifestyles, which is why ONLY a highly customized program specific to YOUR body’s needs is effective.
This program radically improves your health and happiness by correcting imbalances and chronic issues, incorporating new and exciting foods into your diet, and making positive lifestyle changes that are supportive to the way you really want to live in order to thrive in vitality. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance. Imagine what your life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy and passion for every day.
Together we identify the root cause/s of your health concern/s and build a health plan that fits your lifestyle, goals and opportunities from there.
Your Program Includes:
- Vital health Intake Meeting – See Description Below
- Setting goals, which we will achieve together in 90 days
- Dealing with cravings, eliminating emotional eating and dramatically improving your relationship with food
- Taking consistent action as each session builds off the one before it
- Identifying and eliminating foods that don’t work for you through food intolerance and allergy testing and elimination diets
- Making simple yet profoundly effective lifestyle changes
- Finding exercise/physical activity that your body enjoys
- Food counseling, menu planning and integrating new, better food into your diet
- An over abundance of recipes to fit your specific needs, goals and food options
- Making healthy food choices at work and on-the-go (includes travel tips)
- Getting support from others and creating lasting balance in your life
- Comfort in shopping and cooking with convenient tips on how to make living healthier fit into your lifestyle
- Awareness when eating and in life
- Thyroid testing and balancing, if needed
- Adrenal testing and balancing, if needed
- Digestive wellness: candida, parasite and bacterial overgrowth testing and clearing if needed
- A carefully guided, customized cleansing and detoxification protocol for your specific issues/s
- Neurotransmitter and hormone testing and balancing, as needed
- Decreasing stress and/or the way you perceive and experience it
- Having fun, finding joy in life and living in an inspired, motivated and authentic way
How This Works
We will have a 30-45 minute weekly phone, skype or in person check-in meetings, except for the first meeting which is the Vital Health Intake meeting which lasts 1.5-2 hours to set-up your customized plan:
Vital Health Intake (1.5 – 2 hours) Meeting
This process is designed to save you money and time in the long-term by performing the appropriate diagnostic testing and evaluation before treatment begins. Identifying the underlying patterns contributing to disease is the key to a successful and lasting outcome.
Dis-ease originates in four ways: congestion, stagnation, depletion and deficiency. In the Vital Health Intake, we will jump-start your health improvements by making several upgrades to your current diet, lifestyle and supplement plan. The goal is to begin ridding your body of excess, while simultaneously filling in deficiencies, and identifying the root cause of health issues so that your biochemistry can begin to shift, and you experience lasting positive changes rapidly.
We will also review any recent lab work, medications, current supplements and your health goals/concerns. You will leave with a detailed action plan to impart positive change in your life immediately and a step-by-step plan of what will take place during your customized three-month Vital health Journey that will allow you to fully take control back over your health issues, truly changing your lifestyle for good and achieving long-term vibrant health.
The Vital Health Intake Includes:
- A thorough review of your medical history and relevant previous lab work from within the last year
- A metabolic and neurotransmitter evaluation and review
- Recommendations for further testing (if necessary).
- A treatment plan including diet, supplements and lifestyle therapies.
* Sliding scale available for seniors, full time students, clients of Project Angel Heart, farmers and WIC clients
Have questions about whether this is the right fit for you? Schedule a Complimentary Nutrition Strategy Session first.
Vital Health Maintenance Program
Via Skype internationally or in Denver, Colorado office
The Maintenance Program is for clients who have completed the three-month program but wish to continue with support to either complete or continue their program until their health is at its peak and they are feeling very comfortable managing a healthy lifestyle on their own.
Program Fee – $197.00/month
Group Programs: If you prefer to work in a group format instead of one-on-one, consider joining the Vitality Transformation Blueprint Group or if you aren’t ready to make that level of commitment, consider the Healthy Inside and Out Membership Program.
In Home Intensives: For those folks that want quick resolution and don’t want to put the time into a program.